HUNTINGTON BEACH ORCHIDS
P.O BOX 7996, HUNTINGTON BEACH, CA 92615
How To Order
Important New Shipping Information:
Because of signficant increases in the cost of fuel, and resulting changes in shipping rates of USPS, we are unable to continue our past practice of having a set percentage of an order for shipping costs. The size of the box and distance are now all factors in determining costs and are all order dependent. As a consequence, shipping plants via USPS Priority Mail to the east coast is now cost prohibitive. Effective immediately, we will only charge for actual shipping costs plus a $5.00 packaging charge. We will provide you with an estimated shipping cost to you prior to finalizing the cost of your order. Realistically, east coast shipments will need to be shipped via USPS ground or FedEx Home Delivery with a shipping time of five days (i.e., shipments sent on Monday will arrive on Friday). We apologize for this inconvenience and change in shipping procedure but it is something we have no control over.
You can place an order either by mail or e-mail. To use e-mail, you must use the PayPal payment method. If you ordering by mail, personal check, cashier check or money order are the only acceptable means of payment. We do not accept traditional credit card orders. We cannot reserve plants. Sales are on a first-come-first-served basis. Any unsatisfactory plants must be shipped back to us within 24 hours of receipt. Refunds for unsatisfactory plants will minus shipping charges and a 20% restocking fee.
To place an order:
- 1) List the plants you wish to order,
- 2) Total the cost of the plants,
- 3) Add shipping & packing charge- We will provide an estimate of shipping costs to you that include a $5.00 packing charge. Any shipping costs not covered by our estimate will be billed.
- 4) Add 8.0% sales tax to the combined total of plants and shipping, if your address is within California,
- 5) Optional USPS loss insurance. Add:
- $1.50 for orders up to $50
- $2.50 for orders from $50 - $100
- $2.50 plus $1.00 for each $100 in value for orders over $100
- 6) Add the costs from lines 2, 3, 4, and 5 (above) and that is your total order cost.
- 7) Provide a shipping address.
Return to first page